10. He picks up the mail.
9. Turns off Joy's flatiron when she forgets to.
8. Fan of Filipino TV Shows (and paid the subscription for one channel).
7. He vacuums.
6. Ping Pong Partner/Co-Inventor of Volley Pong
5. Though he's not Sports, he's always down to watch the Warriors game.
4. He makes hella good bacon-like Spam.
3. Can converse on subjects such as the future of mankind and the wonders of space.
2. ASQ Game 24/7.
1. Always down for meats (Jack, Carl's, Outback, etc).
Despite the softness rating I will receive for this...I'll miss you dude. You still have a key, so come by for any of the above reasons whenever you want!
2 comments:
i am tearing dude! this is hella soft, but you should add one more to your list:
10-1. He's there when I forget my housekey.
i agree, this is hella soft....but you should add:
10-2. He protects you from getting hurt when you go superman drunk down the stairs.
Post a Comment